AGS102 is not just us, the Performers, staff, but also you, the Audience. For everyone to have a great time, we encourage everyone to get along with each other! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM our instagram @ags102_ut if you have any questions.
COVID-19 - NO AUDIENCE LIVES
For the time being we are doing NO AUDIENCE LIVES!!! Please follow our twitcasting link!!
As per health advice we will not be resuming Live shows with an audience for the forseeable future.
The rules below will likely change as soon as we are able to resume live performances with an audience as per Worksafe, and NSW Health Guidelines.
SNS POLICY & MEMBER INTERACTIONS
- Please comply with members if they feel uncomfortable with your conduct
- Please ask before you take photos!
- DO NOT ask AGS102 members or staff for private details such as contact, address, external work, family, post-graduate information
- Asking AGS102 members or staff for dates, or private time is strictly forbidden (this includes Graduating or Recently graduating members*) We will report you to management and we may take action against you if it is egregious enough
- Please talk to AGS102 members only through @ags102_ut on Instagram - Please DO NOT Direct Message members on their personal accounts - remedial action will be taken
- Stalking, Harassment, threats of any kind, Criminal Behavior, will be documented and may be reported to police
- PRESENTS/GIFTS - Please hand to staff and mark clearly who it is designated for. Letters or any other content will be read by staff first
- For B2B/Collaboration inquiries, we kindly request that you contact us through email@example.com with a proper brief
- We are unable to accept handmade foods or beverages on grounds of food safety
- Please do not attend or loiter around No-audience lives, or other recording sessions. You will be asked to leave.
- Please be police to each other! We encourage a friendly atmosphere at our lives and streams and will not tolerate unruly behaviour, you may be reprimanded or muted temporarily on streams
- Please do not re-stream or re-upload live streams
*Excludes requests formally made to management in regards to Collaborations or Business to Business (B2B) (see point above).
- Due to the current COVID-19 delays to shipping, please allow for up to 2~4 weeks for your delivery to arrive. Should they not arrive, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we can assist you from there.
- If the goods you received are not up to quality please contact us and we will help you out.
- Shipping is calculated by weight for larger orders
SATSUEI-KAI 撮影会 - Photoshoot session From 25/07/2020
AGS102 will be opening up bookings for photoshoot sessions with AGS102 members. Please note that not all members will be available, but we will try to confirm if they are available as soon as possible.
As per COVID-SAFE restrictions Please note that social distancing must be followed at all times during the shoot. We can provide Masks on request, however we would highly appreciate if photographers bring their own.
The details are as follows :
- 1 hour limit for photoshoot time
- Camera will not be provided, please bring your own device
- Booking will only be for one photographer - please do not invite other people to the shoot
- Model release will be provided with specific conditions
- AGS102 staff will be present at the photoshoot
- There is a fee will be confirmed upon your registration
- Please do not take any inappropriate or voyeuristic photos - we will take further action if necessary
To apply - send to email@example.com the following details :
- Date / around when you want to shoot - this will be mostly down to our schedule
- Location - you may leave this to us, we may refuse should it be impractical to attend
- Theme / Concept (if relevant), or any requests in regards to outfits
- Member that you want to shoot with